Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mixed Tape Collective

Who wants to get in on it? Suzye and Randall I decided to start a Mixed Tape Collective. Well, they're actually CDs if you want to get technical. If you want to get some new music for free and to see what your hommies are listening to, all you gotta do is contribute one mixed CD a month to everyone who's in it. Suzye and Randall already made one each, and they're kickin'. I'm about to mix mine right now. Ashley wants to do it too. Who's with me?

4 comments:

Randall H. Sloot said...

Way to mobilize the troops, boots.

Kale Iverson said...

yo i'm in!

Amy Polansky said...

Can I join? I heard you talking about it in Portland.

I'm in I'm in I'm in.

earth-rabbit said...

Amy, you're always in! Just make CDs of your favorite mix for these people: Ashley, Randy, Suzye, Kale, me. You can also make one for other people you want to nudge in, like Becka or Katie. I'll bring some for you on Saturday!