Monday, August 3, 2009

The only thing perfect all year round is DOME

I've been a bit reluctant to open the computer lately because it's way too beautiful outside and there are other things I'd rather be doing...gardening, lazing about my backyard, earning the moolah, swimming in the bay, etc. ect., but finally something inspired me to dust off the ol' keyboard and post. It's 8 feet tall, 15 feet fat and looks a little something like this:

The rest of my summer has been looking a little more like this:Soaking in the half-hot half-cold streams at YellowstoneThe crew
Me and my favorite neice
Hiking on the moon

Touring the old Wyoming gold mines

Emerg N See:
The awesome green swimming hole

Beautiful couple
Tall naked people

We found a cold war era bomb shelter with three rooms, cans of food and lots of green sludge

1 comment:

Amy Polansky said...

ohhhh lady. these pictures are fantastic!

On a slightly different note - what camp are you gonna be in? We're in the evolving martian camp...

I hope you're well!