Wednesday, May 6, 2009

If you're looking for it

Hey everyone! I'm posting my schedule here so you can decide if you want to join me on any of these ventures. Everyone who reads my blog is pretty much invited.

May 8, Friday James plays a show in Seattle
May9, Saturday Bassnectar at the showbox
May 10 Sunday Mother's Day stuff
May 11-15th Hanging out in Portland
May 15th Friday Suzye, Sandy, Josie, Randy arrive, family bliss
May 16th Saturday grad party in GH at 3 pm
Tacoma and Olympia parties
May 24th-27th Camping in Oregon with James and Jordan and whoever else wants to come

7 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

our party is in Olympia, not Tacoma. Are you planning on going to another party the same night? because that would be super LAME if you were!

earth-rabbit said...

Yeah, that's the big Pac Rim graduation party! And other graduation parties! Oh shit. Now I have to choose between old and new friends. I promised them I would come. So Kale is only here for one day?

Syd said...

I agree.. Super LAME! you are coming to Oly on the 16th or else!

Suzye Qzee said...

Yes Kale is only going to be here for one day then he goes to Europe for like a month. And the party is to celebrate YOUR homecoming and Randy and Bekah's birthday. Let James know he is totally invited.

Kale Iverson said...

have you ever seen the universe rip a hole in itself because the amount of joy and happiness in one vector point along the energy field of time and space overloaded the cosmos?

well, if you come to our party you will.

earth-rabbit said...

K, but I have to at least go to the other graduation party for a little bit first. James also offered to spin in Oly if he has access to speakers. Look into it?

Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

Also, btw, you graduate! Sunday the 17th. (: