Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No really, I'm back

I just got in this afternoon! I had a burrito and it was delicious. It's pretty quiet here right now, but it's about to get crazy pretty soon. I even start work on Friday, and everyone's coming to visit. I don't know even where to start with the rest of my life!

5 comments:

Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

Spoken like a true graduate!

Suzye Qzee said...

hey poop bucket! glad you made it back! love you!

Kale Iverson said...

Welcome to the rest of your life!

See you next saturday!

Syd said...

AHHHHH I cannot wait to squeeeeze you. I'm so damn proud of you girl! see you soon. MWAH

Kale Iverson said...

Randy and Suzye and Sydney and Bekah and Nick and I all have been planning the party saturday night at Randy and Suzye's the 16th party together for like 3 months, your sister even posted it on her blog, what other party could you possibly consider going to?

We are the party silly goose!