I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Lindsey's Back, Alright
I'm back, I'm back, and I got legs of steel, oh yeah. You could deflect bullets off of these things. Anyways, I'm keeping this brief because I'm super busy trying to get my final eco-tourism paper written and study for the test (maddening busywork) when all I really care about is revising my short stories. I want to revise all four of them because I bet I'll never get such a fantastic critic as my thesis prof in the "real" world, but alas, time is too short. And work-study busywork also calls. Sunday is the big boo-hoo party, and then it's bus to plane to hotel to plane to plane to home! I've been fantasizing about salmon with mushroom sauce, garlic roasted brussel sprouts, spinach salad with raspberry vinagerette and Washington apples and the things that can be made with them. Or ice cream sundaes. Will the magic food fairies of America make it happen? I'll roast the sprouts if you rub the salmon. For those who don't know, I'll be back in the afternoon on May 5th, probably jet-lagged and eager to unwrap all the presents I sent myself in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Stop it, you're making me hungry and all I have to munch on is some run-of-the-mill pasta.
Hey, May 16th we will tear the roof off the universe with the coming together of everyone! I share you serious American cravings and would also tack on good coffee and a few selected northwest beverage varietals such as vitamin R and Oly.
Aw yum, those cravings give me cravings. Get lots of sleep, see you on the 16th!
We can't wait!!
I can't wait to see you!!
WAHHOOO Lindsey's gunna be home!!!!
Post a Comment