I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Cocorosie in Seattle
The show last night knocked my socks off. Totally met my expectations, which are pretty high for this duo. Definitely one of my top five favorite artists of all time! Loved the piano player and beat boxer too...
I've heard it before, so it must be released, but it's a little different with the beat boxer...I'll have to check the music files on my old computer and get back to you.
2 comments:
Do you know the name of that song on the video? Is it one of their unreleased ones?
I've heard it before, so it must be released, but it's a little different with the beat boxer...I'll have to check the music files on my old computer and get back to you.
Post a Comment