Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Have you seen this man?

It's burning man picture time! Finally got the dust out of my ears and it's time to bring it to your computer.

The Bunny March was one of my favorite activities this year. Hundreds of rabbits showed up to drink carrot juice cocktails and protest humanity. Of course, a few carrots were there to protest rabbits, and some dirt protesting carrots. First we took over center camp, then the Man, who had rabbit ears on for a few hours. That is, until BRC Animal Control came along, tackled us, tagged us and sedated us with vodka-infused syringes. They dandged a giant carrot from their art car, which the rabbits had to built a giant pyramid to get.

The climbing dome was constructed like my dome, only a whole lot bigger and badder. It took me a few tries, but I made it to the top.

On our way to the White Party. I didn't have anything white, though, so I just wore all black and wrote "white" in rhinestones on my chest.


The slide while it was under construction. I went down a few times on a garbage can lid.

Ashley and I strut our stuff at center camp

Becka's sweet gold leotard

Sometimes we fell asleep in our clothes...

It's the stairway to heaven! Just one of the many random things to play with.

My banana butt

Aw, I love you girl!

It was a good year for trampolines

My neighbors, Moonrock, were the creators of the Ravers Anonymus 12-step program (Step 1: Admit you've got rhythm. Step 5: Hold a glowstick and don't crack it...) They woke us up every day with a comedic set of happy hardcore and microphone farts. I thought it was funny, but the muscle heads across the street didn't dig it and stole their generator halfway through the week....drama drama...

What did I tell you about all the sweet toys?

You can stand under my umbrella...ella..ella
Riding in art cars with strangers...

James gets in on onstage during the sunrise set

Sometimes we felt a bit like this picture
Our humble camp

Wait, Becka, what's that behind you?There he is!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I'm so glad we got to go together! You guys made my trip :)