I've been wanting to cover up my hip tattoo for years. I got it when I was 16--there's a reason you're supposed to wait until your 18 to get a tattoo! I pretty much hate it. It's cheesy, it's cliche, it's just not my thing anymore. I just didn't know what solid design I could put over it....until now. I really like octopus art, and octopuses in general. See, I feel like there's a million things I want to do in life and I just never have enough hands to do them all. If only I had three times as many arms. I could be cooking dinner as I write this. I could be holding a book and drinking tea while I fold my laundry. I could massage my own back while I play ping pong. The possibilities are endless.


It's got to be a solid black, and I'm going to keep it simple. I like the tights design (the second one) best so far. The fairys' leg becomes a tentacle. What do you think?
1 comment:
Ohh I like the octopus much more than the faerie!!~ I can't wait to see it when you get it :)
Post a Comment