Monday, October 27, 2008

Bad Exchange Rate

I thought I was safe from the economic crash at home, my bi-annual paycheck being deposited in my bank account months ago, but oh! The exchange rates are deplorable! I can't bring myself to spend money here, and Japan was already expensive.

Oh Obama, fix my broken homeland. Even if he doesn't actually do anything at first, the excitement might be enough to start the healing process. If McCain wins, I don't even want to think about that. It's too terrible. I got $50 on Obama, it's all or nothing!

5 comments:

randallspadoni said...

Linds, it's not our fault that the Japanese have a responsible, safe currency. Who do they think they are anyway? Enjoy your McDonalds super small fries and crackers from 7/11. And keep an eye out for the noodle shops -- they generally give you more food for a reasonably exorbitant cost. That's about all you can afford there.

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

I hope you can win that $50 too!!!

Syd said...

yeah gorl. *crossed fingers*

James said...

Hi Five!