I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Getting Shanghai-ed
Today we saw the terra cotta soldiers in the tomb of the first emperor of China. I will post pictures later. I'm feeling pretty meloncholy, though, and have been for the last couple of days. Maybe it's because the tour guide talks too much, or maybe it's something else. I even ate ice cream at KFC, two times, which is out of character for me. I hate KFC and cheap ice cream, but in a pinch, it will do. Tomorrow we are taking the overnight train to Shanghai, and that cheers me up because I love trains. I also bought a little egg flute, one of the first instruments ever made from way back in the stone age. I heard a guy play the Titanic song on it in a way that made me swoon like a fifth grader. Pomogranites are sold on the street here for mere pennies, and they are just at the peak of their season. Little treasures for the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
when are you going to japan again?
4 days in Shanghai, then to Kyoto for about a month.
You never called! But its okay.......NOT! Me and mommy are leaving tomorrow, you should come meet us! We can kick it with sloths and gorillas. 32 minutes until I take my Spanish test then Mom is picking me up and I am off! Do the D-A-N-C-E!
Post a Comment