I feel like Shanghai and I have only just been introduced, and already I have to leave her. I got lost in her charms for nearly six hours, but it was not a fruitful journey. Once I finally managed to get the money I had been seeking, which took two hours, it was too late to even use it, although I did manage to find gifts for my two families, host and real. On the way home, I got lost, alone. If only I could stay another day, I could begin to find my way around. We move around so much and so often that sometimes I never get past lost and confused, and when I finally get settled and figure out where things are and how they work, we have to pack our bags again. But maybe I'll just have to get used to living as a hobo. I hope my host family is nice.
A slideshow of my China photos:
PS You can also watch it full screen at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30584443@N06/sets/72157608305835151/show/
No comments:
Post a Comment