Monday, October 27, 2008

chocolates and bon bons and books, oh my!

So I got a wonderful package from my wonderful parents when I arrived, full of all my favorite sweets! Sees chocolates with almonds, dove dark chocolate, peanut butter M&Ms, a good book and presents to open for later. Pure happiness...

If YOU want to send me happiness in a box, or even a postcard or letter, or a Christmas card, I wouldn't be opposed to such a thing in the least! You might be too late for Japan if you want to send it by parcel post. I'm here until November 18th, then I'm going to do some independent travel and then to Osaka, so the 18th is the last day I will be at Kyoto Art Institute. Anyways, you could send something to Fuzou instead, and I will be arriving there Nov. 25th. You could send me a turkey for Thanksgiving or a bon bon for Christmas. And I wouldn't even mind one bit! Here is that address-

Fujian Hwa Nan Women's College
#6, Le Qun Road, Cangshan District,
Fuzhou, Fujian, P.R.China, Zip:350007

No comments: