Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Visual Explanation

Photobucket
One of the two pigs on the organic farm. They waddle around like overweight puppies, wiping their dirty noses on your arm and begging for food. But they're so cute you have to forgive them!

Photobucket
I don't look happy here, but don't believe it!

Photobucket
Hiking in south Taiwan

Photobucket
Breakfast in bed on my birthday

Photobucket
The frog cave

Photobucket
Birthday dinner at a Thai restaurant

Photobucket
It wasn't a sandy beach, but at least my toes were pretty

Photobucket
Enjoying a popsicle at the night market

Photobucket
We rode our bikes 70 kilometers!

Photobucket

Photobucket
James battling the goat

3 comments:

Suzye Qzee said...

OH LIndsey these are so cute! Bring me home one of those cutie pigs!

Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

Loved the pictures! Wrote my email before I saw the entry. You look content, not unhappy to me. (: Mom

Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

Your hair is so long and it's natural color now. It's great in pigtails but I liked the long down past you shoulders look the best.
LMS