I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Om Mani Padme Hum
I only have 10 minutes allocated to me for the internet, so I gotta be quick. The Tibetan Commune is my favorite place on this trip so far. The monks here are so sweet and happy all the time, it's infectous. Every day I'm learning, discussing, thinking, playing, exercising, and it's sunny all the time. The Tibetan monks are every bit as cool as I expected with the singing, chanting, banging on drums, smiling, getting in intense debates, and talking in philosophical analogies. I could live here forever, I don't wanna leave. Pictures and videos coming soon. I love you all, though, so don't worry. I'm not gonna shave my head and take any monastic vows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear from you--and no vows or head shaving. (: Love you--happy valentines day tomorrow. Mom
Hey lindsey!
Such excitement! I am learning a lot about Buddhism and meditation presently as well, some friends of mine have even just opened their own ashram here in portland- I feel like we're living somewhat parallel lives!
I just received your card- it made my day! I love that photo- and I love you so much more!!! Thank you for your kind words and your excitement!
You put the icing on the burningman cake for me! I am definitely writing up the scholarship and going this year!
Love love love,
Naomi
Post a Comment