I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Who really invented hip hop?
This video just cracks me up. I'm writing a story about a Mongolian hip hop show I went to way back in September. Seems Mongolia thinks THEY invented it.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
should I still send to the YMCA address? or where will you be now?
Hey, I want to know that info, too, about sending things. Loved that video. Check out the emails about Dan and Randy. Who-hoo! Googoogaga we're proud of them!
4 comments:
should I still send to the YMCA address? or where will you be now?
Hey, I want to know that info, too, about sending things. Loved that video. Check out the emails about Dan and Randy. Who-hoo! Googoogaga we're proud of them!
snail mail:
1520 California AVE SW #307
Seattle Wa. 98116
Missin you!!
I sent something to the Ymca addy. I hope it gets there!
Post a Comment