I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Launching, 3, 2...
Oh my gosh, I have no idea what's about to go down. I guess snowboarding lifts don't open until the 22nd, and that's only if the weather permits. So I might have to change plans or not go on that. It's so hard to coordinate everything, and suddenly another group of people are going to Sapporo too, but I don't even know if I'll see them. I kinda got the short end of the stick on hostel reservations because I booked too late, all the good ones are full and so I have to deal with lock-ins and such. I don't think I've ever set out completely alone to a place I know hardly anything about in a country where I don't speak the language at all. I hope it's an adventure in a GOOD way. Here I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment