I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Safe and Sound
I just arrived in Osaka at the end of my trip. It was amazing- went uphill from my last update. More soon!
Lindsey my dear, Relieved that you were safe and sound in Osaka, went back to bed and it hit me that you said it was amazing and that your trip went--ok, was that up or uphill? Two different ideas entirely. Which???? So you said uphill--meaning that everything got harder and harder. Up would have been better and better. Dimme, Bella!
3 comments:
Lindsey my dear,
Relieved that you were safe and sound in Osaka, went back to bed and it hit me that you said it was amazing and that your trip went--ok, was that up or uphill? Two different ideas entirely. Which???? So you said uphill--meaning that everything got harder and harder. Up would have been better and better. Dimme, Bella!
way to not be a suzye caller!
Oh good my girl. I always look forward to your updates. I was wondering, do you have an adress that I can send love notes to?
Post a Comment