Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Visual Proof

So I think China is blocking the view on blogger. I can update, but I can't see anything on my own or other people's. I don't know if my multimedia post was successful. I guess the block is on and off these days, and that some foreginers were pushing the government to open up blogging during the Olympics. Maybe that's why I was able to use it before.

"Google's blog site, Blogspot, is currently available after being blocked in June. An unblocking of the site last year led to the availability of a Shanghai-based foreign blogger known as Chinabounder, whose blog recounted the author's sexual exploits with Chinese women while working as an English teacher. The posts ultimately led to an unsuccessful hunt for the author and a temporary closing of the blog. Google did not respond to a request for comment on YouTube's block and Blogspot's availability."

Thanks a lot asshole. Well, I'm glad he didn't end up in prison anyways. Womanizing online is annoying, but it's not a CRIME. Though contrary to what this article says, blogger doesn't seem to be available and I'm not the only one had this issue.

So guess what? You can call me! My apartment has a phone! It's: 834-739-47
I would say, use skype and then set it to China. I hate messing with the country codes, and skype is just cheaper. But do what you like, as long as you call me!

Tonight: Thanksgiving dinner with 70+ people. They sent the turkeys to use from the states just for the occasion.

Also, e-mail if you want, but I can't see any comments. I hope blogger comes back to China soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your number doesn't work. sad. call me there are things to be talk about.

randallspadoni said...

Hi Linds! We just tried to call you (Sandy, Dan, Lela, and I) and were able to get through at this complete number: 011-86-591-834-739-47. We left a message with Lisa, who said that you were probably in class. Love you! Randy