Earth Rabbit

I like to munch on lots of raw vegetables with my hands. Even the ones at the bottom of the plate that are just for decoration. And I move super quick!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Down Under

Just posting to say I'm in Australia and it's lovely and sunny. I've been royally entertained, and consequently have become quite lazy. I didn't get out of bed until 3 pm today, and it was grand.
Posted by earth-rabbit at 12:47 AM

3 comments:

Syd said...

JEALOUS!

March 21, 2009 at 11:40 AM
Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

What it is like there?

March 22, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

I miss my Lindsey.

March 23, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2009 (47)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Tea and Snow leopards
      • I heart Thai Airways
      • At least the carpet was soft
      • Trying not to lose that feeling...
      • Down Under
      • Me and Malaysia
      • Long Live His Holiness
      • so ready to go
      • Red Stars in the Sky
      • Sore Feet
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (52)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
earth-rabbit
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.