Wednesday, March 11, 2009

so ready to go

I met the Dalai Lama today. Ok, I'm satisfied. I cannot wait to leave Dharamsala. These mountain men are becoming waaay too aggressive for me. I want to hide in bed all day, but I don't even have a bed to hide in. This spring break is so, so needed.

4 comments:

Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

wow--that must have been interesting. Read about his making a speech and even saw a picture that could have been you in the background. (: Tell someone and get some help with those guys. Move to somewhere else if you have to. Doesn't sound good. ):
Hugs from home.

Paul and Lucy Spadoni said...

and we are sooo ready to have you come home! But May will come soon. Have fun in Australia! Hugs from your family

Dan said...

Have so much fun in Australia, my sister dearest! Hug my other sister for me! Can you tell I'm missing my Binny Bucket and Sue Bee?
again Sandy posting as Dan because too lazy to change the login..

Suzye Qzee said...

HAHA, I thought Dan was writing that comment and was like so touched that he called us those nicknames and missed us so, but then I saw it was cutie Sandy, haha.