Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Malaysia and Australia!

It's confirmed! March 15 I will be flying to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for three days before heading out to Melbourne to meet Suzye. I have a friend to hang out with in Malaysia--she's heading to the other coast of Australia to go sailing. We choose to stop in Malaysia because it has a great discount airline (the kind that doesn't even serve peanuts and makes you pay to check in luggage, but it's less than $400 to get Down Under). So my ticket was only $774 with the layover, as opposed to the almost $1000 it would be to take a direct flight. I used travelocity India for one of my tickets, which was significantly cheaper than its American counterpart--you just have to pay in rupees. Hey, I'm getting good at this whole travel planning thing...

2 comments:

Syd said...

Oh Lindsey! I miss you. I'm so jealous that you get to travel around, and get good at travel planning, and see things.. and experience things. I am with you in spirit, I think about you everyday! Much love girl.

Suzye Qzee said...

WAhoo! We are going to have a blast!